Classroom to Corporate was specifically developed to help those making the transtion from education to the working environment and/or those managing them. It incorporates core concepts from the Well-Being framework and the 4C model of Mental Toughness as well as introducing key skills and behaviours neccessary to make a success of the first year at work.
The 9 modules in Classroom to corporate are:
- An overview of todays working environment
- Mental Toughness – the essence of what it takes to be successful
- Professionalism – What the workplace expects
- Self Management – How to ensure we stay in control, have clarity of objective and meaning in work
- Drive – The art of Motivation, the importance of morale and the need for engagement
- GRIT – Passion and Perseverance as the under-rated cousins of Talent
- Influence – Gaining influence and developing skills in communication,
- Initiative – Understanding ownership and accountability and how to take it
- Well-Being and the importane of ensuring we are looking after ourselves and others
Each module is approximately 60 minutes duration depending on specfic needs and situtions.
Contact Us to find out how this programme could increase the Well-Being of your workforce, athletes or students.